Logo Makers VS Logo Designer: Which is the best logo design?
Every business owner wants his/her business to stand out and be memorable. But few entrepreneurs realize that their logo is an integral part of making a lasting first impression. Your company logo design conveys a lot about your business. What's more, it is an important part of your brand image and can leave an impression in the minds of your customers.
Let's take an example. Think Audi, Mercedes, Apple, Nike and McDonald's. When you mention each brand, what image comes to your mind? Chances are, you also thought of its iconic logo.
So, we have determined that the Logo is very important. Now let's discuss how you would typically get one for your company. There are two very popular options: Logo Maker and Logo Designer. Today, let's take a look at the pros and cons of both approaches.
general speaking,logo makersIs a program or service that can automatically generate a Logo according to your needs. You first have to answer some questions, such as what is your business name, which industry it belongs to, and what style do you want your logo to be designed in. Based on this information, you will get an automatically generated logo.
Sounds straightforward. However, as with everything in life, there are advantages and disadvantages to this approach. Let's take a look at these.
- Cheap: The biggest advantage of logo makers is that they are very economical. Fees typically range from free to around $400.
- fast: Another advantage of Logo Maker is that the results are fairly instant. Since the logo is automatically generated, you don't have to wait for the entire design process.
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG): Based on the answers you provided at the beginning, you will get a logo design to choose from. If you like any of them, you can download them right away in a few clicks.
- Lack of originality/creativity: Honestly, everyone loves free/cheap stuff. The logos you get from logo makers are generally based on cookie templates that have been overused to death.
- Not customizable: The automatic logo generator offers very little customization. Only high-end logo makers let you tweak anything, and even then, your options are pretty limited.
- Cost of time (and effort): You won't find the logo of your dreams on the first try. The process is time-consuming; you have to go back and tweak the settings and browse through the countless randomly generated logos to find one you like.
If you don't like fiddling with logo makers, you can hire a professional to handle it. Logo designers need no introduction because as long as there are trademarks, they've been around. Let's take a look at the pros and cons of going this route.
- Customized results: A professional designer will take the time to understand your business and your requirements and then provide a logo design that matches your requirements.
- creativity: Despite the higher cost of logo designers, most business owners prefer to hire them. The reason is simple: creativity. The results you get with a professionally designed logo go far beyond what you'll get with a logo maker.
- Customization: When it comes to customization with a logo designer, your imagination is the limit. If you don't like any aspect of the design, you can change the logo to your liking.
- cost: Pricing typically starts at $80 and goes all the way up to $20,000. As you know, this is a lot more expensive than the logo maker.
- wait:The design process takes time. You have to wait at least a day or two, or even a week or more, to see the mark you paid for.
What is the best path for my business?
We looked at two of the most popular options when it comes to designing a logo for your business. With a logo maker, you save costs at the expense of originality, creativity, and customization. While working with a designer, you get a beautiful custom logo, but you have to pay more for that privilege.
There's a third option we haven't mentioned yet. you canContact UsDesignPro, you don't need to make any sacrifices. We'll work with you on your budget and deliver designs that will blow your mind, thanks to our designers with decades of professional design experience. Contact us now and let's get started.