Are you still thinking about how to choose between wireless glue binding and lock-line glue binding? HK Design Pro provides a detailed introduction to the two most commonly used print bindings to help you make the right choice.
Plastic packaging is now widely used, such as picture albums, photo albums, photo books, brochures, etc., using plastic packaging technology. In the graphic advertising industry, plastic packaging is even more essential. At present, it is generally used in wireless plastic packaging and locking In addition to the different glue binding methods, there are also various types of paper, specifications, cover technology, and printing technology. So, what are the types of plastic packaging? Are you still thinking about how to make the right plastic packaging choice?
HK Design ProExamples and analogies will be given, and examples of different glue binding methods will be listed, so that you can make a choice that suits you.
1. What is the difference between wireless adhesive and locking thread adhesive?
1. The way of glue packing is different
- Stitch binding: Binding that is spelled parallel to the paper with thread from back to knot, while the pages are fastened to the spine of the book. In books, the lines used for binding are usually seen on the top and bottom. When you open the page, you can see that the folded tip portion of the wire is in the middle page.
- Wireless glue binding: The specific glue binding method of wireless glue binding is to overlap the creases of the text, paste special glue on the back, and wrap it with the cover for glue binding.
There are many wireless perfect binding brochures, such as catalogs and textbooks, and it can be said that this is one of the perfect binding methods to familiarize ourselves with our lives.
2. Different characteristics
- Thread-locking plastic binding: Generally used to make hardcover books, different forms of book blocks and covers will be involved in the processing, and these two parts will make the books more beautiful and easy to collect and use.
- Perfect Binding: Make a large number of page booklets, and even increase the number of folds (pages), it will become relatively flat and neat.
When the number of pages increases, the booklet is inflated and bulky, and the right-angle folded cover gives a solid impression of finish and quality compared to bookbinding.
3. The operation process is different
- Glue binding: collating, entering the book, milling back, roughening, gluing on the upper side, gluing the back of the book, wrapping the cover, forming, cooling the glue, duplexing, slitting, cutting the finished product, stacking the bare book, inspecting the finished product, tie up. There are various processing methods and forms, such as book block processing, such as round back (with or without ridge), square back, square corners and rounded corners, etc.; Stamping patterns, etc.
- Wireless perfect binding: collation, book entry, back milling, roughening, upper side glue, book back glue, wrapping cover, forming, glue cooling, duplex, slitting, cutting finished products, stacking light books, inspecting finished products, tie up.
4. Matters needing attention
- Flat back section to easily put books (printed manuscripts, books, materials, etc.) together. and separated once.
- Glue the backs together, secure, and carve the grooves so that they run diagonally to the paper.
- Glue together, put on a flat back section, and stick to a book.
- Paste the cover to the first page so that the cover fits snugly with the content.
- Measure the thickness of the back of the hardened content and make a cover paper that fits the size of the content. Place the thick cardboard in the center of the paper with the top.
- To wrap the content, it will be glued to the back so that it sticks together, making it the cover. Glue to the small mouth, in return.
- Cut (make up) and finish neatly.
5, the price is different
- Commonly used glue pack sizes are A4, A5, A6
- Delivery time: 4 to 5 working days (from confirmation of payment and design manuscript)
A4 perfect bound books
|Number of pages||100 copies||200本||500本||1000本||2000本|
A5 perfect bound books
|Number of pages||100 copies||200本||500本||1000本||2000本|
A6 plastic bound books
|Number of pages||10 copies||30 copies||50 copies||100 copies||300 copies|
Post-processing price list
|post processing||Schools and Institutions Discount|
|hot silver||Quote separately|
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're hesitant about binding, I'd recommend starting with the number of pages in the book you want to write. This is because, depending on the number of pages of the manuscript, a binding method can be selected. Next, try to choose based on the parts you want to focus on, such as price, delivery date, and paper type.
Vertical standard finished product size:
- Large 16 format (21X28.5cm)
- 16 folio (18.5X26 cm)
- Large 32 format (21X14 cm)
- 32 folio (18.5X13 cm)
- Large 12 format (28X28 cm)
- 12 folio (25X25 cm)
- Large 8 format (42X28.5cm)
- 8 folio (37X26 cm)
- Custom size (made according to actual needs)
In order to improve the functionality and decorative effect of the cover, some special processing is often required after printing. The commonly used processing methods are as follows:
- Laminate. The surface gloss of the coated product is high, and the functions of waterproof, antifouling, wear resistance and folding resistance are improved, so that the service life of the book cover can be prolonged.
- glazing. The surface of the overall varnished product has different effects of gloss (bright or matt), and at the same time improves the performance of water resistance and wear resistance.
- bronzing. With a certain pressure and temperature, a processing method of transferring the hot stamping foil to the surface of the printed matter according to the pattern of the hot stamping plate plays a decorative role on the printed product.
- Embossed. Through a certain temperature and pressure, uneven traces are formed on the surface of the printed matter, so that the product has a three-dimensional feeling.
You can choose from any of the above methods.